Famous Korean Banana Milk
I was in Korea from 30th Oct to the 5th Nov 2014 (7 days), it was like a month ago. My trip to Korea not as great as when I visited Japan. I can say that Japan is still my favorite country in Asia (Malaysia doesn’t count okay, cos I will forever love my own country)
It was just going for the sake of my aunt who wanted to go so much thou she wasn’t enjoying herself there. Doctor told her to be careful with her food intake for a month, hence many food she could not enjoy. So long story short, this time for Holiday Destination Category I wanna talk about the Famous Korean Banana Milk.
1. If you ever come to visit Korea, be sure to put in your drink list ” Banana Milk”. They tasted so good that you can’t help but to buy more than one each time. Banana Milk comes in many types of packaging. I was introduced by it by our Tour Guide Mr. Andy. He told me, I should try cos it is very famous in Korea. Without hesitate I bought 1 and love it since then. Whenever I saw it in the convenience store, I will sure buy it.
2. Other drinks that you can look up to is Holly’s Coffee. This is like San Francisco Coffee or The Coffee Bean kind of coffee. This is the best drink especially when the weather goes 15 – 10 degree. Hot coffee warms you.
3. Korean Beer – Men who love beer, you are welcome to try Korean’s. I have not tasted it but I’m sure they tasted a little bit different than many beers outside.
4. My aunt loves to buy this Vitamin C drinks. They look like orange juice but tasted like Redoxon. This is good when you have a bit cold and feeling a little bit not comfortable with the weather changed.
5. This tasted bad. No sugar and bitter too. I supposed this is for cooling your body from heat 😀
6. Another type of tea, but this one tasted a bit better than No. 5. Also without sugar but not as bitter than drink No. 5.
They are many different types of drink in Korea same goes to other countries, so when you visit a new place, don’t be afraid to try them. After all, we just want to experience the life of the local people. Eat what they eat, drink what they drink and go to places that they go. If you plan to visit korea, dont forget to taste all the drinks above especially their Famous Korean Banana Milk.
Good night friends..