New Year 2014 Greetings
With darling Amanda and friends witnessed the beautiful and amazing fireworks show at KLCC from our balcony @ Pavilion Residence KL. Beautiful view indeed! Best count down! #2014. New year celebration in Malaysia always as happening as everywhere around the world. This year I do not want to miss the chance, so party with Amanda & Husband and Glavin. I was supposed to attaent the Miss Tourism International 2014 at Putrajaya but after a small accident happened at my work place carpark, I couldn’t go so I stayed back and have fun with them. Still the best new year celebration ever.
Here some new year quotes to keep you renew, rejuvenate and make the beginning as your start to success.
- “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.”–Alan Cohen
- “Every man should be born again on the first day of January. Start with a fresh page.” –Henry Ward Beecher
- “The secret to living the life of your dreams is to start living the life of your dreams today, in every little way you possibly can.”–Mike Dooley
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”–Theodore Roosevelt
- “We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves, otherwise we harden.”–Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.”–Ben Stein
- “Some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.”–Gilda Radner
Credits to: http://www.inc.com/kevin-daum/23-quotes-to-inspire-a-successful-year.html
New Year 2014 Greetings from Miss Tawau, Family & Friends: be happy, love yourself, have fun, take 1 extra job and eat good!
Author Disclaimer: This is a repost from my another website. Im going to deactivate it so, I need to move some of my favourite content here. Thank you for understanding.