What To Do In Japan
What To Do In Japan ? Many things!!! I usually take pictures of the cloud whenever I travel by aeroplane. They always look beautiful up here in the sky.
- Pilot Captain will announce if the plane is about to land, so here is your chance to take picture of the country.
2. Take photo of the hotel where you are staying, the view from your window, interior design etc. So when you look back at your photo folder, you’ll get the picture of the place you stayed in.
3. Sit on one of the fastest train in the world Shinkansen: This train run regularly at speeds up to 320 km/h (200 mph), placing them with the French TGV and German ICE as the fastest trains in the world.
4. Travel with their most efficient subway. If you unsure how to get to places, just get the staff to assist, they are so helpful and trained to look up for passengers.
5. Visit their wet market: Nishiki Market in Kyoto is famous. Go walk around after breakfast.
6. Cookwares and potteries made in Japan: check them out in if your see them at the shopping street. Many kinds of ceramic bowls and woods too. I bought quite a few to use at home.
7. Visit Hiroshima Memorial Park. if you have some extra time, travel to Hiroshima by Shinkansen train. It will give you teary eyes at the same time will support Peace to the world. After your visit to this centre, you’ll understand what that birds stands for in our current life. #PeaceNoWar
8. Boating in Osaka – hoop on after you purchased your ticket. It will only take about 15-20 minutes ride. Watch out for the giant Octopus, you’ll see it when you take this boat 😀
9. Many walking anime you’ll see at the shopping street, take picture and be nice to them. they love your attention.
10. Jackpot Machine: Play alongside with the locals. I won ¥5500 here within 10 minutes of playing. It was just my luck. Please play only for fun not really for gamble okay 😀
11. Checkout the contact lenses available at the shopping street. You’ll be surprised they are many types of coloured lenses, don’t forget to buy the crystal looked casing.
12. Visit Golden Pavilion in Kyoto. Beautiful scenery and don’t forget to experience the tea ceremony available at the garden.
13. Learn Martial Art – checkout Seiga Samurai Kembu in Kyoto. you will love the experience. From the socks to the swords all provided by the shop. Good luck!
14. Shop for chopsticks. Prices may vary depends on the design. You got to have some of the design.
15. Buy Japan’s knife – Many chefs proved that Japan’s knives are one the highly sought after by the professionals. You can also buy the mini one for souvenirs like mine.
16. Visit Japan’s castle to understand more how this country was built. Great history and worth to come.
17. Visit some of the famous temple like Shitennoji Temple in Osaka.
18. Stroll with your friends at night anywhere in the city. they are safe don’t worry.
19. Try the local foods: Checkout this post for suggestion What To Eat In Japan
Note: I will update this page from time to time 😀
Bye for now…