Winter Holidays In Europe
Miss Tawau in Europe Winter Holidays – Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!
Since I started work in 2008, I told myself to at least reward myself to go oversea once a year. So I visited Australia, Bali Indonesia, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Thailand & Taiwan but I never thought that I will have the chance to visit EUROPE. No, I swear I never thought I will have the chance to visit this beautiful country for my Winter Holidays the obvious reason was because it’s too expensive to visit. But little that I know, this year God treated me extra nice (as usual God loves me so much I know that) after my 1 year huricane with a struggling and non-stop relationship problem, I finally free from that and I encourage myself to spend the money I saved for future to visit this Beautiful Country. My closed friends Tracy Lee, Chin Li, Karen Yong, Nai Hsing, Priscilla Gatta & Camie all of them visited Europe EXCEPT me.. Yes I repeat except me. But I was lucky this year and spent almost RM12,000.00 for the trip. I changed RM7100++ for Euro 1560 and bought Emirates ticket for RM3600, carried with me USD200 to spend on Transit in Dubai, they accept USD. Stayed 16days in Europe, traveled all around places like, Vienna, Switzerland, Germany, France, Austria. I don’t want to go home, I feel that I belonged in Europe (just joking) but I really don’t mind staying there and do business as well 😀
My first time playing with snow, walked on snow barefoot, run around in the European land filled with snow. Next project is to build a snowman with carrot nose. See me running around at Swarozski Factory in Austria, god I miss the place and the snow especially. Yeay!! I Am Finally here in Swarozski Factory. One Of My Favourite Store In The World – Caroline Fong Cannot Resist The Beautiful Of Snow.
For those who has never been to Europe or been but not during Winter Holidays season, I strongly suggest you go and visit the place but here some of the tips you should put in mind:
- High currency exchange – RM460 is only Euro100 / RM4600 will be Euro1000. If you have enough saving you can go with a happy and open heart, if not, I am scared you will cry when you got home realized that you have spent too much.
- Flight ticket – 2 way economic ticket will cost you minimum RM3500 and above, but if you can find cheaper that would be good.
- Accommodation – I have friends staying in Europe so I don’t have to spend on Hotel, I stay with my friends. I suggest you to call your friends and ask if you can stay with them.
- Food – for Muslim it is difficult to find food with “halal’ certified but you can always order food without pork. For non-Muslim you will love all their freshly baked bread, varieties of cheeses selection, wines and the food oh my god.. marvelous. I was lucky to travel with someone who has passion in food and I got to try only the best food.
- Transportation – My friend drove me around with family’s car, but you can always use taxi/cab and electric buses or train they are very convenient.
- Souvenirs – I spent more than Euro500 = RM2300 just for souvenirs, I learnt that the next time I go, I will choose them wisely. Before you buy from a shop, please check the next shop cos they might be cheaper, when I was so excited buying I didn’t go to the next shop to compare but when I realized the next shop was cheaper it was too late to regret. But its okay, there’s always the first time.. I still love my trip.
- Companion – go to Europe with your loved one, from there you can see if your future husband or boyfriend to be is generous towards you or not when it comes to money. Money always the problem in relationship, in Europe it will challenged your partner. For Men, you will see if your future wife/girlfriend-to-be is a nice girl or materialistic kind of girl. If she demands more than you can afford, be nice and tell her gently but don’t judge her right away. Share your concern with her, make her understand instead. All the girls love shopping and shopping in Europe is totally different than shopping in your own country. Europe is a romantic place for honeymoon too..
If you have any questions on Winter Holidays in Europe or don’t know where to go, just drop me a message I will try my best to answer your question.
I love you guys.. good night.